[Y]ou can now run pretty much entirely on a Google stack.I think the internet is big enough for Google and everybody else.
This is a totally vertically integrated single source solution to the Internet.
(Worried About the Googlenet)
- The real-time web will level the playing field for news access. (No more crawling.)
- Something like Salmon will tie together distributed conversations.
- Hypermedia-enabled microdata will flow freely among hosts.
- WebFinger will provide web-wide single sign-on and service rendezvous.
- Everybody can store the web on his USB drive.
- No more lock-in in evil silos.
- Ecosystem of competing clients/user interfaces.
- Millions of database-indexed copies of the Giant Global Graph.